Modern Family is an America comedy television series created by Christopher Lloyd and Steven Levitan. This television series began airing on the 23rd of September 2009. It was distributed by 20th Century Fox Television. There are four seasons to this television series.
Modern Family revolves around three families that are interrelated through Jay Pritchett, his son Mitchell Pritchett and his daughter Claire Dunphy. You see, Jay Pritchett divorced his first wife and marries a younger woman named Gloria who has also divorced her husband. Gloria and Jay live together with Jay’s stepson (Gloria’s son) Manny. Claire Pritchett has a family of her own. She has a 15 year old daughter called Hayley, a 14 year old daughter called Alex, a 13 year old son called Luke ad an awesome husband called Phil. Mitchell Pritchett has a partner called Cameron. They have been together or 5 years. Mitchell and Cameron decide to go to Vietnam to adopt a baby girl called Lily.
Jay Pritchett is played by Ed O’Neill
- Claire Pritchett is played by Julie Bowen
- Phil Dunphy is played by Ty Burrell
- Hayley Dunphey is played by Sarah Hyland
- Alex Dunphy is played by Ariel Winter
- Luke Dunphy is played by Nolan Gould
- Gloria Pritchett is played by Sofia Vergara
- Manny Pritchett is played by Rico Rodriguez
- Mitchell Pritchett is played by Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- Cameron Tucker is played by Eric Stonestreet
- Lily Tucker-Pritchett is played by Aubrey Anderson-Emmons
This television series is HILARIOUS! It makes you laugh so hard that eventually, you’re stomach starts hurting 😛 The whole cast is likeable. Alos, it makes you eel more comfortable knowing that your family isn’t embarrassing and that there are more embarrassing families out there 😉 ahaha
This has to be the best comedy show on television at the moment. I give it 5 stars out of 5 rating.